Great news! Obtaining your Texas License To Carry is an easy process and you can choose between two different formats:
OPTION 1: In-Person and On-Line Blended Course ($100)
- Complete the classroom portion on-line, then schedule the Shooting Proficiency Test at a time of your choosing.
- You have up to 6 months to complete the on-line course once you begin.
- Just follow these simple steps:
REGISTER and complete our On-line LTC class here:
SCHEDULE the Shooting Proficiency Test here:
OPTION 2: In-Person Group Course ($120 per person, minimum of 3 persons)
- Complete the whole course in-person all in one day (course lasts approximately 6 hours).
- SCHEDULE your In-Person Class by calling us at (737) 228-3973 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR BOTH OPTIONS:
- You will need a total of 50 rounds of ammunition, your firearm, plus eye and ear protection to complete the shooting test.
- Note: the LTC Shooting Test is for experienced shooters. If you are inexperienced please consider taking our Intro to Handgun course or a Private Lesson to better prepare yourself.
- We conduct the shooting portion of these classes at Range USA, located at 1775 Warner Ranch Rd., Round Rock, TX.
- FINAL STEP: complete the DPS State Application on-line and submit your certificate of training by clicking here.
Upon completing the classroom portion, shooting proficiency test, fingerprints and submitting your certificate of training to the DPS, your license should arrive in the mail in approximately 3-4 weeks.